- Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal Combination Pack cures the infection and relieves symptoms for quick relief
- Clinically proven multi-symptom relief
- No. 1 doctor recommended brand (Based on a 2012 survey among OB/GYNs and primary care physicians who recommend an over-the-counter brand of vaginal yeast treatments)
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves associated external itching and irritation
- Do not use if printed suppository blister is torn, open, or incompletely sealed
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured
- Do not purchase if carton is open
- Store at 68 degrees - 77 degrees F (20 degrees - 25 degrees C)
- 3 vaginal suppositories, Miconazole Nitrate (200 mg)
- 1 tube itch relief cream, Miconazole Nitrate (2%)
- 3-day treatment suppositories
- How to choose the right Monistat for you
- Step 1: Choose Dosage: Monistat is available in 1, 3 or 7 day dosing
- Step 2: Choose Form: Monistat is available is Less Mess Ovule, soothing creams and traditional suppositories
- Step 3: Choose System: Complete Therapy contains the cure, external itch relief cream and cool wipes; Cure & Itch Relief contains the cure and external itch relief cream; Simple Cure contains just the cure
- For information visit our website at www.monistat.com
- If you have questions or comments, please call 1-877-MONISTAT (1-877-666-4782) or visit our website
- Made in USA
Insight Pharmaceuticals Corp
Langhorne, PA 19047
Uses: Treats vaginal yeast infections. Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
Directions: Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Suppositories: Insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use. External Cream: Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate (200 mg in Each Suppository), Miconazole Nitrate (2%) (External Cream). Purpose: Vaginal Antifungal, Vaginal Antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Suppository: Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Base. External Cream: Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol.
Warnings: For vaginal use only. Do not use: if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge (You may have a more serious condition); vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months) (You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system); been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur. When using this product: do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products (Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases [STDs]); do not have vaginal intercourse; mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur; if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms do not get better in 3 days; symptoms last more than 7 days; you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Tamper-evident Unit: Do not use if printed applicator wrapper is torn, opened or incompletely sealed.