- Fungi Care Anti-Fungal Liquid kills 6 types of fungus in exposed nail beds for fast, effective over-the-counter treatment
- Kills exposed nail-bed fungus
- Doctor recommended
- Broad spectrum anti-fungal
- Exposed nail-bed formula
- Kills 6 common types of fungus
- Cures and heals
- Nothing stronger without a prescription
- Crystal clear
- No unpleasant odor
- While not all finger and toe fungal infections are curable with OTC topical medications, if you see improvement within 4 weeks of use, you may continue to use Fungicure until satisfactory results are obtained
- Fungicure works on exposed nail-bed surfaces where nails are missing, cracked open or otherwise breached, as well as around, adjacent to and under nail-tips wherever reachable with its applicator brush
- This product is not intended to, nor will it, penetrate hard nail surfaces
- 1 oz. container
Niles, IL 60714
Uses: For the cure of most: ringworm (tinea corporis); athlete's foot (tinea pedis). For relief of: itching; scaling; cracking; burning; redness; soreness; irritation; discomforts which may accompany these conditions.
Directions: Read all package directions and warnings before use. Use only as directed. Clean the affected are with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of Fungicure Liquid over the affected areas twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor. This product is not effective on scalp or nails. For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Intended for use by normal healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergenic skin should use only as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store away from excessive heat and cold.
Active Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid (25% w/v). Purpose: Antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate.
Warnings: For external use only. Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation occurs; there is no improvement within 4 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.