- First Response is the only brand that can give you results 6 days sooner than your missed period
- Improved technology
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period (99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Not that hormone levels vary
- First Response detects the pregnancy hormone 6 days sooner than the day of your missed period (5 days before day of expected period)
- In laboratory testing, First Response detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period and greater than 99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period
- Important note regarding negative results: Some pregnant women will not be able to detect hCG in their urine 5 days before the expected period. If you test negative before your missed period, but think you may still be pregnant, you should retest again in a few days after your missed period
- All results should be confirmed by your health care provider, especially when making decision about future medical care
- Important note regarding positive results: Because this test detects low levels of hCG, it is possible that this test may give positive results even if you are not pregnant - if you test positive, but think you may not be pregnant, you should check with your doctor
- This kit contains 3 First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test sticks and instructions (in English and Spanish)
- Single use device
Church & Dwight
Ewing, NJ 08628
Easy Guide: Please read detailed instructions inside before testing (in English and Spanish). 1. Test as early as 6 days before the day of your missed period. 2. Test: Put the tip of test into urine for 5 seconds. 3. Wait 3 minutes. 4. Read: Two pink lines is a pregnant result (even if either line is faint). Read insert for more information about results.
For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally. Store in a dry place below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product after expiration date.