- Coppertone Tanning Lotion Sunscreen SPF 8 has a non-greasy light formula with UVA/UVB protection
- Moisturizing with aloe & Vitamin E
- This lightweight fast-absorbing lotion leaves no greasy residue on your skin
- This non-greasy formula is also hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores or cause breakouts
- Coppertone SPF 8 Sunscreen with aloe and Vitamin E moisturizes your skin to help prevent peeling and dryness while helping to maintain healthy-looking skin
- Provides waterproof protection and SPF protection you can trust
- Dermatologist tested
MSD Consumer Care
Memphis, TN 38151
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Children Under 6 Months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7%), Octocrylene (3%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.