- Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test gives you results in just 3 minutes
- 3 test sticks and 1 English/Spanish insert
- No brand is more accurate
- Designed to be the easiest to use
- Results 5 days sooner (see side of pack)
- English and Spanish instructions inside
- Clearblue Helpline: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Toll-free. 1-800-321-3279
P & G
Cincinnati, OH 45202
1. Easy: Simply hold the color change tip downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds. The tip will turn pink indicating the test is working. Continue to hold the color change tip in your urine for the full 5 seconds. After 3 minutes, read the result. The flood guard helps you use the test correctly. 2. Accurate: Over 99% (99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert.) accurate from the day of your expected period. 3. Testing Early: Clearblue recommends that you test from the day of your expected period. However, the pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy and Clearblue Plus can be used to test up to 4 days before you expect your period, which is 5 days sooner than waiting until you have missed your period. In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples Clearblue Plus gave the following results: -1 days before the expected period; 98% of samples from pregnant women giving a pregnant result. -2 days before the expected period; 97% of samples from pregnant women giving a pregnant result. -3 days before the expected period; 88% of samples from pregnant women giving a pregnant result. -4 days before the expected period; 56% of samples from pregnant women giving a pregnant result. Read package insert before use. Store at 36-86 degrees F (2-30 degrees C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
Keep out of the reach of children.