Shipping & Delivery
We’ll email updates as we process your order, including carrier tracking details for shipped orders and order status. You can track your order from your shipping confirmation email, by visiting our website or logging into your Harmon account.
Tracking information can take up to 24 hours to appear after your item ships. Note: If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
Please see the tracking instructions below for using our website or carrier website.
1. Sign into your account.
2. Click on Order History under Account Settings.
3. Select 'Click Here' next to Track on the order you want to locate.
While we want everything to reach you on time and in perfect condition, sometimes we miss the mark.
Label Created Status
You don't have to worry, we are finalizing your order for shipping. Your tracking will update once the carrier picks up and scans your item for delivery.
If you do not see tracking after 48 hours, please contact us at 1-866-Harmon-1 (1-866-427-6661).
Tracking hasn't been updated in 48 hours
- USPS, FedEx Ground Delivery, and UPS Ground Delivery tracking will not update on weekends. Please wait until the next business day for the tracking to update.
- FedEx Home Delivery and UPS Home Delivery will not update tracking on Sunday or Monday.
- For delays due to severe weather, carrier outages, or unforeseen natural causes, please check the delivery carrier’s web site for updates.
- Yes, Harmon does charge shipping based on the total cost of your order. To see the current shipping services and fees, please click here.
Yes, we ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. If you're shipping to a PO Box, we may contact you for more information. Any orders shipping to US military addresses should go through our domestic checkout, as they are not subject to the same costs and logistics flows as our other orders.