About My Order
We’ll email updates as we process your order, including carrier tracking details for shipped orders and order status. You can track your order from your shipping confirmation email, by visiting our website or logging into your Harmon account.
Tracking information can take up to 24 hours to appear after your item ships. Please see the tracking instructions below for using our website or carrier website.
- Sign into your account.
- Click on Order History.
- Select "Click Here" next to Track on the order you want to locate.
You will receive one or more tracking numbers on the confirmation e-mail we send you when your order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check the status of your package at our shipping carriers' online stores:
- Click here to track UPS package.
- U.S. customer service: 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877),
- Click here to track FEDEX package.
- U.S. customer service: 1-(800) GoFedEx or 1-(800) 463-3339
- Click here to track USPS package.
Past the 30 Minute Remorse Period?
We are unable to cancel or modify an order after the 30-minute remorse period. Your options are:
1. Refuse delivery with the carrier.
2. Start Return Online. Click here to start the process.
3. Return the item to your local store. Click here to find a store near you. (Exceptions may apply)
Within 30 Minute Remorse Period?
We can make most modifications within 30-minutes of when an order is placed. Please call us at 1-866-Harmon-1 (1-866-427-6661) to request your changes.
You may cancel an order prior to processing by calling 1-866-Harmon-1 (1-866-427-6661). Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel orders once they have been shipped.
What to expect:
You'll receive an email confirming the cancellation. We do not charge you for the canceled items, but your card may reflect a temporary authorization hold. Funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.
Canceling an order is one of the last things we want to do, but some situations come up where cancellation is the best option to save you time and money.
The most common reasons an order might be canceled are:
1. The item is out of stock
2. Limits on available quantities
3. Additional information is needed by our Order Inquiry department.
Please Note: You will not be charged for the canceled items. However, you may still see an authorization on your account.
- The following payment options are accepted:
- American Express
- PayPal / Pay Later
- Harmon Gift Card or Merchandise Credit (up to 20)
- Afterpay (allows you to split your purchase into 4 payments and requires account creation). For more information regarding Afterpay, please click here.
- Klarna (allows you to split your purchase into 4 payments and requires account creation). For more information regarding Klarna, please click here.
- Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover Gift Card
- The Gift Card must be activated, and balance should cover the entire amount of the purchase. If the card doesn't cover the balance, please call 1-866-HARMON-1 (1-866-427-6661).
When can I expect a refund if I paid with PayPal?
It can take up to 3 weeks for the refund to reflect within your PayPal Account.
I attempted to place an order with PayPal and it did not go through. Why am I seeing a charge?
We do not charge you until your order has shipped. You may see a pending authorization on your PayPal account. It can take up to 30 days for the hold to be removed.
I am trying to place an order using PayPal but it's not working. Why?
We recommend you use another form of payment and contact PayPal for further assistance. Please visit the PayPal help page here.
If you still require assistance, please contact us and provide the error you're receiving so we may look into this further for you.
Can I use PayPal credit towards my order?
Yes. Your credit will appear once you select your payment method to be PayPal when checking out.
What is Klarna Payment?
This is a new payment type that allows you to use your own valid debit or credit card, or other accepted payment method, to pay (no prepaid cards).
When can I expect a refund if I paid with Klarna?
It can take up to 3 weeks for the refund to reflect within your Klarna Account.
I attempted to place an order with Klarna and it did not go through. Why am I seeing a charge?
We do not charge you until your order has shipped. You may see a pending authorization on your Klarna account. It can take up to 7 business days for the hold to be removed.
I am trying to place an order using Klarna but it's not working. Why?
We recommend you use another form of payment and contact Klarna for further assistance. Please visit the Klarna help page here.
Can a coupon be applied if I am using Klarna?
Yes. You will need to select the "Checkout" button in your cart, apply your coupon (restrictions do apply) and under section 2, Coupon(s) & Payment, you can select Klarna as your payment method.
Can I use Klarna credit towards my order?
Yes. Your credit will appear once you select your payment method to be Klarna when checking out.